Ok, thanks to Geert I’m tagged and have to spread this virus. ( Gee, thanks Geert )
1. My family situation is nothing but simple but I’ll not bore you with details. Parents divorced, 1 brother that is living together with his girlfriend. They have a beautifull daughter together who is also my Godchild.
2. I love my godchild to death. She’s so smart, funny. She’s 3 years old and her name is Amber.
3. I’m a catperson, I had cats my whole life and just love the little critters. I have the scars on my hands to prove it :p ( I love teasing them and that takes its toll 😉 )
4. I studied Informatics in Kortrijk and had the opportunity to do my thesis in Spain. Valladolid to be precise, it was a great experience. We had to make a program for teachers that work with people that have Down syndrome. We did the whole thing in C++ Builder and have rewritten the whole windows API for working with pictures… It was awesome 🙂 But at that time I decided I never wanted a full-time programming job.
5. I’m very passionate about my interests. So passionate that it’s sometimes a bad quality for me. Whenever I’m interested in something, I can’t be slightly interested. I have to know everything about it. The bad thing is that because of the intense research, I’m bored with it after a couple of weeks. This happens both in my professional and private live
6. For some reason, I hate PLSQL. I really hate it. I’m a perl, php man and although I’m always open for new experiences, PLSQL will never warm my heart.
7. I’m a roleplayer. Yeah I’m one of those nerds that loves going to fantasy places in his mind with a fictive character. My favourite character is Corda, a soft-hearted female healertype. ( It is not gay to play a girl, I repeat… :p ) My favourite roleplaysystem is warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I played or DM’d ( dungeon mastered ) a game.
8. Wine, If you want to give me a present, give me a good white wine 🙂 I don’t drink the red kind, but always willing to try. I used to be into special beers ( Duvel, Leffe, Westmalle, … ) but now it’s winetime.. ( nice word :p )
Ok, that were 8 things about myself, I hope I didn’t bore you ( too much ). My turn to tag and I tag Nobody. That’s right… Nobody. Not that I don’t want to, but I’m apparently last in the line from my friends and don’t really want to tag unknown people.